Topic Flip is run by a group of people passionate about delivering quality content on a variety of topics, with a focus on affiliate marketing and personal development.
We help new entrepreneurs get started online and help them look like experts by guiding them to discover their 10% EDGE.
You won’t find any sponsored content on this blog! We’re tired of seeing low-quality posts around the web, so everything on Topic Flip is personally written and or reviewed by us.
Bryan Rainey – @bryrainey
Co-Founder and Editor at Topic Flip. I’m a seasoned business owner with over 25 years in web development and very large database structures.
I’ve developed websites for UPS, AT&T, HCA, Sotheby’s, and more. I’ve owned and sold several businesses, some with over $4 million in revenue per year.
I am passionate about my family, my faith, and mentoring others.
Without reading we do not grow in knowledge or intellect. Here are just a few of my favorite books for 2020:
- Anything by Lee Child on Jack Reacher
- Start From Zero by Dan Maxwell
- Work Energy by Jim Harmer
- Lost and Founder by Rand Fishkin
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- Entrepreneurs on Fire by John Lee Duman
- WP Tonic by Jonathan Denwood
- The Project 24 Podcast by Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler
Real growth never came from comfort zones!
Caleb Rainey – @caleb.rainey
Co-Founder and Contributor at Topic Flip. I’m a growth marketer obsessed with SEO, SaaS, WordPress, and web performance.
I’ve written over 2,500 blog posts and have helped grow sites organically from zero to 1+ million visitors per month.
Without reading we do grow in knowledge and intellect. Here are just a few of my favorite books:
- Kinsta Hosting on Google Cloud – WP Builds
- Side Blogging – Content Creation, SEO, and Monetizing a Blog – Ryan Robinson
- Speeding Up WordPress – Lee Jackson Dev
Some people dream of great accomplishments, others stay awake and do them.