✅ Some links below are affiliate partnerships❤️ ✅ Links marked with 🔥 are the ones we use personally!
Over the years, I’ve gathered a mountain of online resources, tools, and blogs I constantly use and reference. I’m hopeful the list below will help shorten your research efforts when looking for something similar.
You have my absolute, solemn promise. We would recommend nothing if we were not not 100% confident in doing so. There’s not one item on this list that we haven’t used personally. And for many we know the creators and have had conversations with them.
We’re all in this together. So, remember, “Together there isn’t much we can’t accomplish.”
- Domain Name Search
- Logo Creation
- Colors & Palettes
- Images & Vectors Online Tools
- Web Hosting
- Themes & Plugins
- Online Courses
- Blogs (worthy of your time)
- Post Ideas
- Headline Help
- Podcasts We Love
- YouTube Channels
- SEO & Keyword Research
- Assistants & Ghost Writers
- Website Speed
- Legal, Policies & Terms
- Our Partners❤️
Domain Name Search
- Lean Domain Search🔥 – This is how we find all our domains… it literally takes seconds. Just type in a word or two and get 100s of results.
- Domains.com🔥 – Domain registrar and search tool.
- Placeit.net🔥 – Our favorite site to create logos, images, videos, etc. You can even create videos with your new logo! No need for Fiverr anymore. First-year subscription will cost you $6.66/mo (annual plan). It’s an Impressive deal. You will not be disappointed!
Colors & Palettes
- Coolors🔥 – Created by Fabrizio Bianchi, this is hands down my favorite site for generating color schemes and palettes for my websites.
Images & Vectors Online Tools
- Envato Elements🔥 – Incredible resource for images, fonts, graphics, tools. It’ll cost you $16.50/mo, but there is nothing you can’t find (i.e. graphics, videos, images, infographics, etc.) A subscription includes access to Twenty20.com (now owned by Envato) and their 50M photos!
- Pixabay – Stunning free images & royalty-free stock. Some attribution required.
- Vecteezy – Find & download free vector art. Some attribution required.
- Pexels – The best free stock photos & videos. Some attribution required.
- Bannersnack – Online banner maker. Free up to 10-designs.
- Affinity Designer🔥 and Affinity Photo🔥 – Imaging software that rivals Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator at a fraction of the price. This is the only imaging software we use.
- Remove bg🔥 – The simplest and easiest way to remove the background from an image.
- SiteGround🔥 – Our go to host when we first launch a new online property.
- Cloudways🔥 – Preferred host when we need a large web server with custom applications and heavy CPU usage.
Themes & Plugins
- WP Astra🔥 – Our favorite WP theme. Upgrade to unlock more options.
- Elementor🔥 – Our favorite page builder. Upgrade for unlimited possibilities.
- Ninja Forms🔥 – Best form builder on the market.
- WP Coupons – Great plugin for creating resource pages and coupons.
- Income School🔥 – These guys show you how to replace your current income with money from passive income websites in 24 months. I’ve hung out with Jim and Ricky… these guys are the real deal!
- Backlinko SEO Marketing Hub – Free course on SEO strategies.
- Outsource School – Great course if you’re ready to scale your online business. There’s even a free trial available where you get instant access to the first 5 modules of Cracking the VA Code immediately
Blogs (worthy of your time)
- Blogging Wizard (Adam Connell)
- Backlinko (Brian Dean)
- Neil Patel
- Obstacle (Paul Scrivens)
- Chris C. Ducker
- 100+ Blog Post Title Templates That Grab Attention
- 200+ Awesome Blog Post Title Templates for Powerful Headlines
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – I absolutely love this tool. I don’t always use exactly what it suggests, but man does it get the ideas flowing.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer – A must use tool for checking your blog headlines.
- HubSpot Blog Ideas Generator – Another awesome tool from the folks over at HubSpot.
Podcasts We Love
- Entrepreneurs On Fire (John Lee Dumas)
- WP Tonic (Jonathan Denwood)
- The Project 24 Podcast (Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler)
- Miles Beckler – Channel focuses on affiliate marketing and online business management.
- vidIQ – The primary tool I use for YouTube research and analytics.
- Think Media – Create by Sean Cannell, this channel is all about photography, video and all things YouTube related.
- Alessandro Di Ruscio – Alessandro is a friend of mine and runs The Growth Academy. Check it out!
- Income School – Channel for content marketing and building a successful blog. Excellent stuff!
- Video Creator Secrets – Created by Anthony Ambriz, this is the guy to know if you want to grow your YouTube channel.
- Open Broadcaster Software🔥 – This is what I use to record all screencasts. It’s open source and FREE.
- HitFilm Express🔥 – What I use to edit all videos on Windows. The free version is more than enough. You can buy add-on packs for professional effects starting at $24.99.
SEO & Keyword Research
- Ubersuggest🔥 (Neil Patel) – This is the one we most of the time.
- Ahrefs🔥 – This is a tool for serious in-depth research.
- BuzzSumo🔥 – Great for researching social media keywords.
- SEMRush🔥 – This is a tool for serious in-depth research.
Assistants & Ghost Writers
- Text Goods – Writers trained on the Project 24 method. So, they produce solid SEO quality content.
- iWriter – Enormous pool of writers at all levels. Costs range from $1.40 for a standard 150 word post up to $435 for an elite plus 6,000 word post.
- OnlineJobs.ph – Incredible resource for finding online virtual assistants.
- ActiveCampaign🔥 – This is the platform we use at Topic Flip. Amazing email flow management.
- Later🔥 – Visually plan, schedule, and analyze posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- RightMessage – For those serious about exit pop-ups and delivering custom UX on your website.
- Bonjoro🔥 – Create personalized videos for your audience and members. Super cool!
- Google Page Speed – It’s Google, need I say more?
- GTmetrix – Actually, this page speed tool is better than Google! It offers more suggestions on things that need fixing.
- Pingdom – Another solid website speed tool.
Legal, Policies & Terms
- Termly🔥 – Create all your privacy policies, terms, and affiliate disclaimers for your site. You get one policy for free. Unlimited policies will cost you $10/month for one domain.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office – If you’re located in the U.S. it’s always an excellent idea to search the trademark office before locking down your business name.