? Some links below are affiliate partnerships. ❤️ These partnerships help up keep this site operational. ? links marked with ? are the ones we use personally!
Below is a list of useful links, tools, guides, courses and anything else we could think of to help you along your journey.
We have personally used most, if not all, of the sites listed below…otherwise we would not recommend them.
We’re all in this together and if you’re not successful, we’re not successful.
Here’s to discovering your #10PercentEdge ??
Domain Name Search
- Lean Domain Search? – This is how we find all our domains…it literally takes seconds. Just type in a word or two and get 100s of results.
- Placeit.net? – Our favorite site to create logos, images, videos, etc. You can even create videos with your new logo! No need for Fiverr anymore. First year subscription will cost your $6.66/mo (annual plan). It’s a GREAT deal. You will not be disappointed!
Images & Vectors
- Envato Elements? – Incredible resource for images, fonts, graphics, tools. It’ll cost you $16.50/mo, but there is nothing you can’t find when it comes to graphics, videos, images, infographics, etc. A subscription includes access to Twenty20.com (now owned by Envato) and their 50M photos!
- Pixabay – Stunning free images & royalty-free stock. Some attribution required.
- Vecteezy – Find & download free vector art. Some attribution required.
- Pexels – The best free stock photos & videos. Some attribution required.
- Bannersnack – Online banner maker. Free up to 10-designs.
- Affinity Designer? and Affinity Photo? – Imaging software that rivals Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator at a fraction of the price. This is the only imaging software we use.
Themes & Plugins
- Astra Theme? – Our favorite WP theme. Upgrade to unlock more options.
- Elementor? – Our favorite page builder. Upgrade for unlimited possibilities.
- Ninja Forms? – Best form builder on the market.
- WP Coupons – Great plugin for creating resource pages and coupons.
- Income School? – These guys show you how to replace your current income with money from passive income websites in 24 months. I’ve personally hung out with Jim and Ricky…these guys are the real deal!
- Backlinko SEO Marketing Hub – Free course on SEO strategies.
Blogs (Worthy of Your Time)
- 100+ Blog Post Title Templates That Grab Attention
- 200+ Awesome Blog Post Title Templates for Powerful Headlines
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
Podcasts We Love
- Entrepreneurs On Fire (John Lee Dumas)
- WP Tonic (Jonathan Denwood)
- The Project 24 Podcast (Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler)
SEO & Keyword Research
- Ubersuggest? (Neil Patel) – This is the one we most of the time.
- Ahrefs – This is a tool for serious in-depth research.
- BuzzSumo – Great for researching social media keywords.
- Text Goods – Writers trained on the Project 24 method. So, they produce solid SEO quality content.
- ActiveCampaign? – This is the platform we use at Topic Flip. Amazing email flow management.
- Later – Visually plan, schedule and analyze posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- RightMessage – For those serious about exit pop-ups and delivering custom UX on your website.
- Google Page Speed? – It’s Google, do I need to say more?
- GTmetrix – Actually, this page speed tool is better than Google…shhh! It offers more suggestions on things that need to be fixed.